Common Ground Garden thrives on help from our volunteers. We greatly appreciate the support we receive and couldn’t do it without you!
Join us for our Wednesday Common Ground Garden open volunteer days! This low-key workday is on Wednesdays and you can drop in any time from 10am to 12pm (we will end at 12).
Come and learn hands-on how you can sustainably provide lots of food in a small area using the GROW BIOINTENSIVE system of farming:
- Planting seeds for new crops
- Double digging garden beds
- Transplanting seedlings into the garden beds
- Harvesting bio-mass from spent crops
- Cold Composting
- Ammending the soil
If you’re interested in volunteering, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to email@example.com.
- For groups of 5 or more people, please contact us a week ahead of time so that we can ensure a rewarding work plan for the day.
- Please make sure to check our calendar for cancellations before you arrive: http://commongroundgarden.org/?page_id=1195
- All volunteers must sign our liability waiver- if you can: print, sign, and bring a copy with you so you can get started gardening immediately! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9h0tC49cSt1TlBHNXNab19vU2c/view?usp=sharing
- You are welcome to bring your child with you to garden, but you must work with them at all times. We unfortunately do not have enough staff to supervise children on their own.
We look forward to seeing you in the garden!
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Up to 2hrs/week