Children with mild autism are hoping for a mentor to hang out with on a weekly visit doing simple things like crafts, games, singing, walking, biking, swimming and going to the park. The goal is to developing some social skills while simply having fun. If you want to give a child the gift of your friendship contact Penny at 763-862-6755.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- couple hours a week
- patience, consistency, love to laugh, love kids, understanding kids with autism
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator & interpreter
- Spanish translator & interpreter...
- Send a birthday blessing
- Spanish speaking translator &...
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends