* Ribbon assemblers and hangers.
* Outdoor greeters to stand outside on the plaza, offering information about our event.
* Indoor greeters to guide visitors to the ribbon memorial.
* Main Hall greeters, who will have a basic understanding of mindfulness. They will explain mindfulness as a tool for bringing one’s fullest attention to honoring the fallen. They also explain the process of interacting with the ribbons, and they take ribbons down for visitors.
* "Honor the Fallen" Name Searchers need basic computer skills to search the database for individual warriors.
* "Honor the Fallen" Name Presenters are compassionate individuals. Before handing the name of a fallen warrior to a visitor, they ask, "Will you honor [warrior’s name]"? They then affix the name tag to the ribbon to create a necklace and they hand it to the visitor.
* "Mindful Moment of Gratitude Guides" will offer visitors a guided three-minute meditation.
- Mental Health
- Exhibition Arts
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13