Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments. Responsibilities Include:
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Evaluate and modify system's performance
- Identify user needs
- Determine network and system requirements
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Design and deploy networks
- Perform network address assignment
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Database Administration
- Security / Network Administration
- IT Help Desk
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours per month
- Minimum of two years Network Administration experience. Local residents only
- Parent Liaison
- Social Media Coordinator
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Recruiting Board Members...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...