We need volunteers to host our adoption fairs which take place on weekends at Petco, Petsmart, and Pet Food Express in San Jose and Morgan Hill.
These volunteers will set up the adoption fair, talk to people interested in adopting cats, and give people and potential adoptee’s information. Once the adoption goes through, this volunteer will go over the paperwork with the adoptee.
One shift lasts for 4 hours.
This is a rewarding volunteer opportunity. It is hard work, but involves giving a cat a forever home!
You must love talking to people, and must have knowledge of cats.
Trainings will be provided.
If interested, please email Elysa.Sardinha@towncats.org
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per shift
- Must be good with people and cats
- Morgan Hill Adoption Site Manager
- High School Group Donation Drives
- Towncats Main Shelter Clean/Care...
- Morgan Hill Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Cat Adoption Fair Counselors
- Foster Cats and Kittens -...
- Cat Vet Transportation Volunteers
- San Jose Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Feral Freedom Drivers
- Trap, Neuter, Return Cat Volunteer