We are looking for dedicated volunteers who would like to join our Ambassador network!
Ambassadors are the face of ShelterBox in their community. Our Ambassadors are committed volunteers that speak about ShelterBox or arrange for awareness-building at local events and venues throughout the year. These incredible volunteers are at the heart of our organization and do an amazing job of sharing the ShelterBox story and inspiring others to support our work. Our Ambassadors are highly committed and are actively involved in multiple activities throughout the year and for an extended period of time. Ambassadors set personal fundraising goal and deliver presentations to Rotary Clubs, community groups, schools and more.
Volunteering with ShelterBox Canada provides you with a unique opportunity to engage in your community and set your own volunteer goals. You will be supported by the office as well as through a network of over 100 Ambassadors coast to coast.
Benefits to being a ShelterBox Canada Ambassador
- Chance to improve public speaking skills
- Linked into a network of over 100 highly engaged and motivated volunteers country wide
- Total support from the ShelterBox Canada staff
- Ability to create your own volunteer experience
- Monthly Ambassador of the month draws to win cool prizes!
- Chance to provide hope to families who have lost everything after a disaster
If you are interested in volunteering but are worried about the level of time commitment please get in touch, we would be happy to explore other ways for you to join us as a volunteer.
Apply online here - http://bttr.im/spjch
Any questions can be directed at Tess Widdifield, Fundraising and Volunteer Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Speaking
- General Education
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training