Be the director of first impressions at SACA Food Shelf!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
627 38th Ave. NEColumbia Heights, MN 55421
Southern Anoka Community Assistance Food Shelf is in need of many volunteers to help hungry neighbors in a varitey of tasks such as:
- Pick up food at local stores (Cub and Target). Some lifting required. You choose the day that works best with your schedule.
- Sort food : Shifts available Monday-Thursday (you choose the available shift per week, every two weeks or monthly to help).
- Looking for a director of first impressions to assist clients checking into SACA and make them feel welcome. You choose the day or preferred shift.
- Sort Merchandise for the thrift store: Shifts available Monday-Thursday
- Special Event Help (planning event, taking a shift during the event, set-up or take down). Events include Hops for Hunger (March), United for Hunger and more!
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Choose which days you'd like
Report this opportunity