Be the director of first impressions at SACA Food Shelf!
8 people are interested
Southern Anoka Community Assistance Food Shelf is in need of many volunteers to help hungry neighbors in a varitey of tasks such as:
- Pick up food at local stores (Cub and Target). Some lifting required. You choose the day that works best with your schedule.
- Sort food : Shifts available Monday-Thursday (you choose the available shift per week, every two weeks or monthly to help).
- Looking for a director of first impressions to assist clients checking into SACA and make them feel welcome. You choose the day or preferred shift.
- Sort Merchandise for the thrift store: Shifts available Monday-Thursday
- Special Event Help (planning event, taking a shift during the event, set-up or take down). Events include Hops for Hunger (March), United for Hunger and more!
About ANOKA COUNTY RSVP
Government Center, 3300 4th Ave. N., Anoka, MN 55303, US
Anoka County RSVP program focuses on connecting adults age 55 or better with meaningful volunteer opportunities. RSVP volunteers enhance partnership organization's ability to accomplish program goals while being part of a national service movement.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
The Anoka County RSVP connects people age 55 and over who want to volunteer with non-profit and social service programs in Anoka County who need volunteers. Volunteers enroll by completing a skills and interests checklist and these are matched to community needs. From the matches, the volunteer selects a volunteer job that is meaningful and fits. Become one of nearly a half million RSVP volunteers across the country who are making a difference in their community.
We'll work with your schedule.
627 38th Ave. NEColumbia Heights, MN 55421
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Choose which days you'd like