Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator
13 people are interested
Chemung County Habitat for Humanity is searching for a Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator to assist with fundraising and development activities to support our efforts to provide housing for low-income famililes in Chemung County. (Time commitment approximately 5 - 10 hrs/week)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit groups and individuals for fundraising events, including, but not limited to: Women Build, Wing Fest, and Volunteer Programs via phone, email, social media, etc.
- Assist with marketing of affiliate’s mission in the community
- Provide support for ongoing development activities including prospect research, grant writing support, and program marketing.
- Serve as ongoing point of contact for fundraising events
- Develop social media marketing, recruitment, and event updates for events including Facebook updates, Tweets, live blog posts, etc.
- Provide event participants necessary documentation in a timely manner including waivers, registration forms, directional maps, and other documentation.
- Develop new and exciting fundraising incentive programs
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meetings.
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Moderate experience working with social media platforms
- Have self-discipline and time management skills necessary to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Possess a valid driver’s license as well as the ability to travel as needed to perform internship duties.
- This internship is open to all majors with an emphasis on non-profit management, fundraising, event planning, business administration, project management, and marketing & communications.
Work Schedule/time commitment:
Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, approximately 5 - 10 hours per week with exact days and times to be determined in accordance with your schedule. Some job duties may be done from home, but weekly meetings with CCHFH staff will be required.
Stipend: This internship does not provide a stipend, however, there is potential for academic credit.
Reports to: Executive Director
We'll work with your schedule.
161 High StreetElmira, NY 14905
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Event Design & Planning
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 10 hrs/week