Are you a natural leader? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you interested in giving back to your community in a fun and unique way?
United Against Poverty is seeking dedicated people to serve as regular Volunteer Ambassadors.
Volunteer Ambassadors are responsible for the following:
- The greeting of all volunteers, including groups
- Assisting volunteers with routine scheduling issues
- Assigning volunteers to high-priority projects
- Leading Facility Tours
- Assisting with Off-Site Events as Needed
- Helping to ensure our standards of safety and sanitation among all volunteers
- and more!
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to fill two 3-hour shift minimum weekly
- Help Provide Dignity to Central...
- Do you have leadership skills?...
- Lead Volunteers! Become a...
- Food Donations Driver
- Use your skills to help the UP...
- LEAP Program Teachers Change Lives
- Food Pantry-- Great for Groups!
- Saturday Service- Great for...
- Educate those in Poverty
- Help us put an end to poverty in...
- Member Services Volunteer
- Help Provide Food & Hope to...
- Become a part of United Against...
- Social Services Assistant
- Join the Orlando Up Center's...