Your unique skills can be used to provide comfort and care to hospice patients. If you are looking for a meaningful way to bring joy to someone's life, become part of our team and be a hospice volunteer! Duties may include:
- Friendly visits for socialization and companionship
- Reading to the patient
- Performing activities with Patients
- Facilitating life review
- Respite care for caregiver relief
- Massage therapy (if licensed)
- Beauty/barber services (if licensed)
- Light housework
- Running errands
- Bereavement support
- Administrative support
About Legacy Hospice
3610 Bosque Plaza Ln NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120, US
We are dedicated to providing quality healthcare. Our caring, compassionate, and competent staff will strive to meet your healthcare needs by creating an individual plan of care to achieve the best outcomes for you or your loved ones.
Providing compassionate care for hospice patients and their families.