IF you are a student and need volunteer hours for your degree you have come to the right opportunity. This is a perfect opportunity for Human Resource Students, Medical Students as well as other students who need volunteer hours.
Volunteers must be willing to volunteer for at least 1 day a week for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Volunteers will either visit hospice patients OR help out in the office with light administrative duties.
VOLUNTEERS WILL NOT DO ANY HANDS ON CARE OF PATIENTS!!!!!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...