Team Leader Volunteer- help teach and lead food sorting projects!
41 people are interested
Critical to organizing and managing more than 14,000 volunteers annually, Team Leaders help run volunteer shifts alongside FSD staff. Team Leaders help set up, execute, and clean up volunteer projects in a warehouse environment. This volunteer position offers great leadership experience for teens and adults.
- Help volunteers sign in and out for volunteer shifts.
- Lead groups of volunteers through projects and clean-up in a warehouse environment.
- Detail oriented to ensure all kids, senior and family programs are properly packed for.
Team Leaders provide outstanding customer service during volunteer shifts, to support an exceptional volunteer experience.
- Friendly, welcoming, positive attitude.
- Answer questions about FSD and how our programs function.
- Outgoing and comfortable speaking to new people
We'll work with your schedule.
9455 Waples Street, Suite 135San Diego, CA 92121
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-hour weekly shift
- Days, evenings and weekends available