Media Arts Center San Diego promotes access to film and video as tools for community self-expression and social change and supports the professional development of media artists.
We are seeking a social media/marketing volunteer to join our dynamic team. This opportunity requires that you have an "eye for good design", attention to detail, and editing skills.
We have programming and events throughout the year. As a Social Media/Marketing volunteer you would work alongside our Marketing team to promote, capture and share these unique moments with our community.
Hope to hear from you!
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator; Hootsuite & Word Press SEO Experience are a huge plus
- Business Development Volunteer
- Community Outreach
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Community Outreach Lead
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Communications Intern
- Hospitality Intern
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning Lead
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)