Media Arts Center San Diego promotes access to film and video as tools for community self-expression and social change and supports the professional development of media artists.
We are seeking a social media/marketing volunteer to join our dynamic team. This opportunity requires that you have an "eye for good design", attention to detail, and editing skills.
We will also be hosting the 16th annual iVIE Awards on June 3rd and need help to get the word out!
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator; Hootsuite & Word Press SEO Experience are a huge plus
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Programming Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Summer Media Camp Assistants
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookeeper (Entry-Level)