Media Arts Center San Diego promotes access to film and video as tools for community self-expression and social change and supports the professional development of media artists. We are seeking a volunteer, who is a quick learner and self-starter, with experience in Admin Support to join our dynamic team.
Recommended skills: Excellent communication skills, Detail oriented, Ability to handle multiple projects, Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a plus, and excellent writing skills.
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
If you are interested please send me an email with your availibility schedule and your most recent resume.
- Executive Admin
- Database Administration
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate