Central Community of Hosparus serves the following Zip Codes: 40202,40203, 40204, 40205, 40206, 40207, 40213, 40217, 40218, 40220 & 40222. You have an opportunity to serve patients within your neighborhood (be it a nursing home, assisted living center-anywhere Hosparus patients call home).
Patient and Family Support Volunteers provide one-on-one support and companionship to our patients and their families. Friendly visits, life review, and/or assistance with errands are just a few of the many ways in which volunteers brighten the lives of our patients and their families.
The first step to becoming a volunteer is filling out our Volunteer Application.
You may do so by followign this link: https://www.hosparus.org/volunteer/volunteer-application.html.
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 24 hours annually
- Southwest Louisville Area- Hair...
- Love to read??
- Southwest Louisville needs...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Companionship Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Patient Hair Care Volunteers