Enhance the quality of life for, patients and their families in their homes or in a facility, such as a nursing home or assisted living facility:
- Provide companionship, a listening ear and practical assistance.
- Befriend patients by sharing hobbies, reading to them and offering emotional support.
- Help caregivers run errands, do light housekeeping or yard work, and sitting with patients to give caregivers a respite (break).
To become a Hosparus Volunteer, email us at HLvolunteer@hosparus.org or visit our online at www.hosparus.org to fill out our Volunteer Application & to get started!
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 24 hours annually
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer Team...