Compassionate Care Hospice needs your support in their office!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
BE THE WELCOMING FACE THAT GREETS OUR STAFF AND GUESTS!!
Compassionate Care Hospice is looking for Ordinary people to do extraordinary things!If you have some time to share, we would love for you to volunteer in our Newport office.
How can you help:
- Answering multi-line phone and directing calls
- Greeting visitors
- Assisting with mailings and office tasks
- Provide support to office staff
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VOLUNTEER ROLE:
- 16 hours of TRAINING IS REQUIRED (classes are completed at our St. Francis Hospital Hospice Unit)
- Background check (completed by us)
- TB test
- Driver's license and car insurance
- Basic computer skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good written and verbal communication
- Prior experience answering a multi-line phone is a plus
**We are looking for someone that is available for at least 3 hours a week. If you have more availability, please let me know when you contact me; We would love to have a volunteer that could assist in the office several days a week.
Please contact us via phone (302-421-4690) or email
( firstname.lastname@example.org) to set-up a training date. Thank you for your interest ~Anne
We'll work with your schedule.
405 E Marsh LaneSuite 4Newport, DE 19804
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ hours a week