Volunteers are needed to visit Gentiva Hospice Patients living in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Washington, Lawrence counties in Indiana.
Each volunteer will pick a county that is convenient to their home, work or school.
Volunteers will provide companionship for patients who have limited company for socialization.
Volunteers may also provide brief caregiver relief for the family member who cares for the patient.
NO Hands on Nursing Skills are provided by volunteers.
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible usually 30 minutes to 1 hour each week
- TB testing provided
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY