If you are committed to making a difference in the community and interested in gaining more experience within a healthcare environment, consider applying to Summa Health's Teen LEAD Volunteer Program.
The Summa Teen Leadership, Education, And Development (LEAD) Program is a program that focuses on providing each teen volunteer with valuable skills, leadership development, career exploraion opportunities, and a positive service experience. Spring, Summer, and Fall programs are offered.
Opportunities as a teen volunteer include:
- Fulfill a service hour requirement
- Participate in leadership experience
- Acquire volunteer experience
- Gain an understanding of healthcare
- Learn about various healthcare career
For more information or to find our application, please visit www.summahealth.org/volunteer. You may also contact Volunteer Services at 330-375-3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Physical Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 10 week commitment
- Help Transport Lab Reports and...
- Volunteer with Summa Health's...
- Looking to be Active? Help...
- Visit and Pray with Patients
- Volunteer at Summa Health
- Help Make Deliveries in the...
- Make a difference by...
- Build a Healthy Heart While...
- Visit With Hospital Patients To...
- Help a Lost Patient Find Their...
- Deliver Mail and Flowers to...
- Teen Volunteer Opportunities!