Foster/medical admins are responsible for updating information in our foster and medical databases to ensure we are up to date with our records for each pet. We receive this information from fosters, foster representatives and directors, adoption team members, and other members of the DPA! team. Some of the tools and databases used include the Rescue Groups database, DPA! website, foster spreadsheet, and other documents including those in Google drive.
Will have regular and continuous contact virtually or over the phone with team leaders, foster parents, foster representatives, and other volunteers. Contacts with others will require tactful exchanges and a positive, professional demeanor. Will require consistent availability in case of emergencies.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per week
- Access to email, internet and telephone and knowledge of Google drive and documents
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative