Foster/medical admins are responsible for updating information in our foster and medical databases to ensure we are up to date with our records for each pet. We receive this information from fosters, foster representatives and directors, adoption team members, and other members of the DPA! team. Some of the tools and databases used include the Rescue Groups database, DPA! website, foster spreadsheet, and other documents including those in Google drive.
Will have regular and continuous contact virtually or over the phone with team leaders, foster parents, foster representatives, and other volunteers. Contacts with others will require tactful exchanges and a positive, professional demeanor. Will require consistent availability in case of emergencies.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per week
- Access to email, internet and telephone and knowledge of Google drive and documents
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Foster Bio Writer
- Animal Rescue Volunteer Director...
- Adoptline Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Newsletter Writer
- Foster Application Vetter
- Want to help rescue dogs without...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Help us find new volunteers as...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Animal Vet Application Approval...
- Rent A Dog Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Manager
- Do you like going to events,...