Our office is warm and friendly and an ideal place for an individual who would like to re-enter the workforce and gain experience with multiple administrative tasks.
Our staff are all wonderfully supportive and we offer full orientation and training.
We would love additional help wiht the following:
Filing patient notes etc. and assisting the Medical Records Department.
Creating patient files for the community.
Assisting with in-coming calls.
Flexible time and hours are available and a minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Hospice Volunteers Need in...
- Simi Valley - Support seniors...
- Office Volunteers - Hospice Care
- Office Volunteer - Assist with...
- Be a music vounteer for a...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Volunteer needed to visit with...
- The Difference Begins With YOU!...
- Patient Volunteer - for...
- Join our Volunteer Hospice Team!...