LifeBridge Community Services is recruiting individuals to fill the volunteer position of Administrative Assistant to our Deaf Services Office. The Deaf Services program schedules American Sign Language Interpreters across the state of CT.
This position will provide administrative assistance and support including answering the office phone, copying, scanning, filing, faxing, mailing, retreiving phone messages, and other relevant duties.
Position qualifications include knowledge of office technology and equipment; good organizational ability, able to manage multiple tasks and problem-solve effectively; the ability to follow oral and written instructions; the capacity to work effectively as a team member and also work independently; good communication and interpersonal skills; reliable and prompt.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 3 to 5 hours per week (flexible hours)
- completed application and clearances
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- Volunteer– Appointment Assistant
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess