The Sapulpa Gift Shop is open 8:00-4:00 Monday through Friday, and it stays open on Thursday evenings until 8:00 P.M. The patients, guests, and staff of St. John Sapulpa frequent the gift shop as an oasis on their breaks to visit with the volunteers and get a quick snack. You would be surprised by the other merchandise that we carry including jewelry, handbags, ladies fashion clothing, and comfort items for patients and guests.
St. John Sapulpa specializes in skilled nursing, so many of the patients are there for extended periods of time recuperating from an injury and the volunteers provide friendly faces that break up the monotony.
Currently we have needs for volunteers on Wednesday mornings from 8am -12(noon). You will be introduced to lots of friendly staff and volunteers and you will leave with a warm heart and know that you are helping our patients and guests.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve 4 hour shifts once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop