The Sapulpa Gift Shop is open 8:00-4:00 Monday through Friday. The patients, guests, and staff of St. John Sapulpa frequent the gift shop as an oasis on their breaks to visit with the volunteers and get a quick snack. You would be surprised by the other merchandise that we carry including jewelry, handbags, ladies fashion clothing, and comfort items for patients and guests.
St. John Sapulpa specializes in skilled nursing, so many of the patients are there for extended periods of time recuperating from an injury or illness and the volunteers provide friendly faces to break up the monotony.
Currently we are looking for volunteers to help us on Wednesday mornings from 8am - noon. You will be introduced to lots of friendly staff and volunteers and you will leave with a warm heart and know that you are helping our patients and guests.
If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, service hours must be served in Tulsa County. Sapulpa is located in Creek County.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve 4 hour shifts once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop