Everyday guests and patients come to St. John in need assistance to find their way to doctors offices and various locations within the hospital. We would like to place volunteers on the second floor of the Siegfried Tower very near where guests enter from the parking garage. This is a hub area for lots of traffic.
We have a touch screen computer that will help in directing guests to physician offices, labs, and other departments of the hospital. We will gladly train volunteers how to help our guests. Opportunities are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., and volunteers normally serve 4 hour shifts once per week.
The St. John Auxiliary is adding this service in response to the needs of our patients, guests, and staff. Smiling faces and pleasant personalities are desired.
- Customer Service
- Faith-based Leadership
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve 4 hour shifts, once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop