If you've ever thought of making a difference in someone's life, now's the time!
Miscarriage Matters Inc is currently in need of Graphic Design Artist.
Are you creative and enjoy graphic design? We would love for you to join our team! Your work will touch thousands on a daily basis.
Join today and allow your creations to touch the world.
Hours are flexible and all work is performed 100% virtual. You are asked to provide 2 photos per day with encouraging words on each. However, you are only required 5 photos per week; one a day.
Graphic Designers provides sensitive topic information through the arts, encouraging words and photos therefore this role requires that you be able to communicate through your designs. You may be able to help others heal by sharing the experience of your loss if applicable.
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox, Forward your resume to: email@example.com. Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Basic Computer Skills
- Exhibition Arts
- Visual Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours per week within 90 days
- Provide 2 graphics per day
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Director of Operations
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid