If you've ever thought about making a difference in someone's life, now's the time! Miscarriage Matters, Inc is currently in need of Live Chat Operators.
We need volunteers that want to help others in their search for hope and happiness.
The virtual nature and flexibility of this position allows you to set your own schedule. Hours of operation are normally Monday through Friday between 7:30am to 9:00pm and Saturday and Sunday between 12noon and 9:00pm all CST (central standard time).
The best part is, you pick your hours.
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or 2 hours per day
- Be able to communicate via computer & phone
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid