Volunteer Live Chat Operator (virtual)
78 people are interested
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering global support to Mothers and Fathers devastated to the loss of a pregnancy, stillbirth and early infant loss. We are currently seeking a Live Chat Operator to join our team.
* Provide support and encouragement, while assisting them to look into the various
services offered by Miscarriage Matters, Inc.
* Must be available to communicate on your mobile device or PC should someone need to connect (all communication is made through text/typing - you won’t physically speak
* Must be knowledgeable in all Miscarriage Matters programs and website
* Must be available to log into chat at least 8-10 hours per week for 3-4 hour shifts
* Keep track of volunteer hours and submit to manager every Saturday
* Attend monthly team meetings
* Must be a self-starter and team player
* Must have a Facebook account
* Perform other duties as assigned
Live chat hours are:
M-F 12pm-10pm EST
S-Su 12pm-5pm EST
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have experienced a pregnancy loss
* Compassionate and caring
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours shift.
- Be able to communicate via computer & cell phone.