Live Chat Operator (virtual)
70 people are interested
Position Title: Live Chat Operator
Reports to: Live Chat Director
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Connect with grieving parents online through our website
* Offer support and encouragement, while encouraging them to look into the many
services offered by Miscarriage Matters, Inc.
* Must be available on your mobile device or PC should someone need to connect
* Connection is made through text/typing messages - you won’t physically talk
* Must be knowledgeable in all Miscarriage Matters programs and website
* Must be able to log into chat at least 8-10 hours per week
* Must be able to log into chat for a 3-4 hour shift
* Keep track of all volunteer hours and submit them to manager every Saturday
* Must attend monthly team meetings
* Must be a team player
* Must be a self starter
* Must have a Facebook account
* Other duties may be assigned
Live chat hours are:
M-F 10am-10pm EST
S-Su 12pm-5pm EST
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have experienced a pregnancy loss
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours shift.
- Be able to communicate via computer & phone.