If you've ever thought making a difference in someone's life, now's the time! Miscarriage Matters, Inc is currently in need of Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentors.
The facts are there isn't much support for dads who have also suffered the loss of miscarriage, stillbirth or early infant loss. This program is like no other and we need men to become a pillar of strength for other men who have experienced such a loss.
If you are a father who has triumphed over grief and healed from a loss, turn your words into hope for another grieving dad and volunteer!
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox, email@example.com.
Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12hours per week
- Own a computer and telephone
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid