A Break for Caregivers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThe Senior Hub, Inc.2360 W. 90th Ave.covers metro areaFederal Heights, CO 80260
Visit a homebound senior in Adams County for a few hours to give a full-time caregiver a break! No medical experience needed. Training, bonding & insurance provided.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours weekly
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult...
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer