Louisville Youth Orchestra Board Opportunity!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
25 people are interested
The Louisville Youth Orchestra is in need of community leaders to serve as board members for our organization. Board members serve two year terms with no term limits mandated. Information about our organization, current board members and board member activities may be found at www.lyo.org.
Specific areas of expertise needed are:
1. Marketing and Communications
2. Social Media
3. Funding Development
4. Grant Writing
5. Web Development and Maintenance
6. Diversity and Inclusion
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Website Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Average of five hours per month
- Dedication to youth arts and desire to help provide arts education to ALL interested students