Warren Village First Step parents are required to attend various Life Skills Classes each month, as a part of their program agreement. While they attend class, we offer free Evening Child Care (ECC) on-site, so that parents may attend class knowing their children are in good hands.
- When: Tuesday evenings, 6:15--8:00 PM.
- Frequency: Flexible, at least once per month
- What: Volunteers provide care for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old.
- 14 years or older (18 years or older to work with infants)
- Prior experience with children is preferred but not required
- Volunteer Orienatation and Background Screening required
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Child Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, ideally 2x/month