Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency
- To be non-judgmental and supportive with assigned youth client.
- To assist with basic independent skills.
- To plan subsequent meetings to provide instruction tailored to client's needs, such as decision-making, goal setting.
- To expose client youth to different environments and activities such as museums, crafts libraries, parks, movies. To have regular(at least monthly) contact with the caseworker.
- To maintain confidentiality on all clients matters.
About Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency
55 E Court St, Doylestown, PA 18901, US
Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency has the official Regulatory responsiblity for ensuring the safety and well-being of children in Bucks County.
The Agency is seeking men and women over the age of 18 from all ethnic backgrounds to provide assistance to needy children and their families. Mentors to improve overall quality of life, tutors to help children and adults meet their educational goals and supports to parents.