Tutors for Adults in Reading, Writing, Life skills, and English as a Second Language
25 people are interested
Adult Basic Education (ABE) and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes provide opportunities for adults to acquire basic education and language skills that are necessary:
- For literate functioning and meeting their responsibilities with family and community,
- To benefit from post-secondary and job-training programs,
- To achieve high school equivalency, and
- To achieve self-sufficiency
We provide all the training necessary to tutor. Background check required. Previous teaching experience is NOT a requirement--simply a passion for helping others succeed.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
201 W. Fisher StreetSalisbury, NC 28144
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 1 1/2 hours per week