We have a group that sings in senior homes, care facilities and alike once or twice a week for 30 minutes to an hour. We are looking for someone that has the time, loves older folks. We sing music from the 40’s.5o’s and 60’s. We are not good singers; we show-up and have fun and this is how we give back.
We do this in the evenings typically after 3:00pm and between five o’clock, and we do this once or twice a week. We go to places in Reno and Sparks.
We would love to have you.
If this person is you, please let me know. Courtney Bell (775) 825-5008
- Patient Care
- Theater Arts
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours