You will make a difference in peoples’ lives.
You can do your hours all on your time
You will help out in the office or you can be a friend to someone or you can do both
Patients tell us they can use a friend, you will be that friend to stop by and say hello; to laugh with them, to listen to them with an open heart. In the office we tell the story, treatment, medications, services each patient received, volunteering in the office you would help with that.
If this person is you, please let me know. Courtney Bell (775) 825-5008
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Hospice Care
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours