Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation (CCBF) Volunteer Graphic Designer Job Description
Title:Volunteer Writer Needed
Location: 333 East 38 th Street, Suite 830 New York, NY 10016
-Option of volunteering from a remote location
Reports to: Greg Karakashian (Volunteer Supervisor)
Purpose/Objective: The Writing Volunteer will help structure content for marketing, branding, and the internet and will conceptualize and create drafts from small bios to entirely new web pages. Projects will range from writing letters to participating in our new website creation.
- Outline and develop clear, engaging written communications for print and the CCBF website, including letters, web pages, promotional pieces, solicitations, social media blurbs, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with the marketing and development team to maintain a cohesive look to all written elements of the organization’s website.
- Experience with exposotory or expressive writing, blogging, marketing.
- Must have good organizational skills, knowledge and ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to work independently as well as in conjunction with a team
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills and be a team player.
Time Commitment: 4 - 8 hours/week
Orientation &Training Support Provided: Volunteer Supervisor shall provide orientation and initial volunteer training.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Build your work portfolio
- Help meet an important social need
Program Website: www.childrenscbf.org
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment