this wonderful opportunity allows you to be the "caring heart" at a difficult time. You can make a difference in the surgical experience for our patients and their families. Your smile and compassion will be long-remembered. Experience the gratitude of our guests and families.
Meet & Greet
Check in patients
Communicate with medical staff.
Communicate with patients and families.
Answer questions, direct inquiries and walk patients to surgical areas.
Keep the waiting room tidy.
Enjoy a delicious meal with each shift worked.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four-hour shift per week
- annual TB test, pass criminal background check
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier