We're looking for caring, and loyal volunteers who are intersted in helping youth learn job skills, plan for a career, and complete applications.
Students visiting during our Drop-In hours recieve assistance and mentoring in the areas of Career exploration, Job coaching, and college exploration.
- Career Coaches work side-by-side with students to help them with set goals.
- Career Coaches mentor students in basic job skills.
- Career Coaches assist youth in the creation of a resume/cover letter
- Career Coaches advocate for students in the areas of career development and personal growth.
- Must be 21+
- Must be able to commit to the following time: Every other Thursday afternoon from 4:00pm - 6:00pm *No exeptions *
- Must pass a Background Check
- No previous mentoring or resume building experience necessary- Training proivded
- Business Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week