Special Project: Our website is now 2 years old and we need to update it to be mobile friendly. Social Media Interns first project would be to convert already created pages into a mobile friendly application using the existing software of our website.
- Keep editorial calendar up to date
- Perform regular and scheduled posts across platforms based on best practices
- Create a simplistic best practices manual for used platforms
- Create an index as to why each platform is important for a non-profit
- Common MSI platforms include Face Book, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blog, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Creating blog posts as a guest blogger (creature feature, intern updates)
- Use tools like Canva and photoshop to create visually stunning content for sharing
- Using established KPIs, perform analytics across all social media platforms
- Write up an analytical instructional key for future interns
Intern should have their own computer/tablet/smartphone (wifi is available on site so no need to use personal data).
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out an application and email it to email@example.com
Application Link: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/74faa6_ced02ef1a67b45c59d5a8b86f3bd368c.pdf
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 months, 6-8 hours a week
- reliable transportation. laptop. smart phone.