Marketing and Social Media Interns needed!
- Perform regular and scheduled posts/tweets etc across platforms based on best practices
- Create a simplistic best practices manual for used platforms
- Create an index as to why each platform is important for a non-profit
- Common MSI platforms include Face Book, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, Google+, YouTube, instagram.
- Creating blog posts as a guest blogger (creature feature, intern updates)
- Use tools like Canva and photoshop to create visually stunning content for sharing
- Using established KPIs, perform analytics across all social media platforms
- Write up an analytical instructional key for future interns
Intern should have their own computer/tablet/smartphone (wifi is available on site so no need to use personal data).
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 months, 6-8 hours a week
- reliable transportation. laptop. smart phone.