Visit with Hospice Patients in Honeybrook Area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
How can you benefit by being a volunteer?
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Feel pride in making an impact
- Experience significant opportunities for growth and development
- Be appreciated
Be a friendly companion:
- Visit patients in facilities in an area near your school or home
- Read to patients, engage sensory and emotional memories, assist with life review, give a hand massage
- Contribute to our patients’ quality of life just by being there
We offer you:
- FREE TB test
- Extremely flexible assignments
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
About Holisticare Hospice
685 Kromer Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312, US
The mission of Holisticare Hospice is to ensure that end-of-life care envelops the patient, their caregivers and their families with spiritual and physical comfort. Forgoing curative treatment and opting for a palliative approach allows hospice care to be provided where the patient lives, surrounded by family and friends and supported by experienced healthcare professionals.
When a patient elects to receive services through Holisticare Hospice, they will benefit from:
Care supervised by an interdisciplinary team including a physician, registered nurse, clinical social worker, spiritual counselor, home health aide and copmpassionate volunteers.
24 hour a day/7 day a week avialability of medical professionals
7 day a week availablity of home health aides to assist in personal care
Expert pain management
Holistic alternative therapies which may include Reiki, therapeutic massage, meditation, aromatherapy, pet therapy, and sound therapy
Family bereavement counseling for up to 13 months following passing
We'll work with your schedule.
Honebrook AreaHoney Brook, PA 19344
February 19, 2020
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training