HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED in Allen Park
Seeking caring and compassionate Hospice Volunteers. Volunteers are an important part of the Hospice team. They are needed to provide companionship to our patients in a Senior Independent Living facility in Allen Park.
As a Volunteer, you can help in many ways. A Companionship Volunteer may offer a supportive presence or enjoy reading, taking a walk, playing a card game, listening to music with the patient, or providing instrumental music for the patient.
The Medical Team-Hospice provides training to volunteers, recognition and support. We do pay for and require a background check and TB test prior to assignment. Hours are flexible, according to your availability. All we ask is that you have not suffered a major loss of a loved one in the past 12 months.
We would love to meet with you and find out more about how we can work together and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. If interested, you can contact Jeanette Warnshuis, Volunteer Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 734-779-9790 ext. 790.
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- HOLLY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED ASAP
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer