The Welcome Home Group, a Veteran Career Readiness Program, is looking for some proven leaders. We have established an employment program specifically for Veterans, their spouses and their children. It is a boot-camp style program and is proven successful. We have different positions available that require leadership and are looking for those leaders.
Do you have what it takes to lead? Are you responsible, reliable and focused? We have a position for you. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please note, we will respond to you within 12 hours if you follow the simple requirements below.
1. Send us complete contact information including email AND telephone
(because of spam filters, we require a telephone number)
2. Select a position from those below and include it in your message:
a. Career Coach Manager
b. Human Resources Leader
c. Community Outreach Leader
d. Volunteer Recruitment Leader
e. Assistant to the Founder
f. Assistant to the Chairman
3. Confirm you have a minimum of 10 hours per month to volunteer with us
4. Send us a link to your LinkedIn Profile
5. Have a great personality, be friendly and have a positive attitude
6. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on The Welcome Home Group and how we make a difference with Veterans, please visit our website at www.twhg.org.
We look forward to talking with you soon about assisting us with our veterans. Please, make a list of any questions you have and we will be happy to answer them for you.
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours per month
- Leadership experience, Focus, success driven
- Career Coaching Specialist
- Client Followup Associate
- Veteran Career Coach
- Veteran's Career Coaching...
- Making Veterans a Priority
- Volunteer Manager
- Veterans Employment Matching...
- Administrative Assistant
- Looking for leaders to assist us...
- Recruitment/Training Specialist
- Data Entry Specialist
- Community Outreach Specialist