Support March of Dimes at their 30th annual March for Babies Tucson event on Sunday, April 30th at Reid Park. It takes over 180 volunteers to support an event with over 3,000 attendees! Help make a difference today!
Volunteer opportunities include setup, walker safety, course marshall, cheerleader, and so many more!
- 1 st Gate Keeper; 5:00am-7:00am; Open and close gate for approved vendors to bring items onto event site
- KidZone; 6:00am-11:00am; Assist kids in the play area, monitor jumpy castles, help coordinate Superhero Sprint
- Registration; 6:30am-8:30am; Greet walkers, collect donations, hand out incentives and route cards
- Course Marshalls; 6:30am-10:30am; Help direct walkers along route, follow traffic rules and signage and keep them on sidewalks
- Cheerleaders; 7:30am-10:30am; distribute route cards to walkers at the start line, cheer on walkers around route, then hand out "I Did It" stickers at finish line and cheer on walkers **Must be energetic!**
- 2 nd Gate Keeper; 10:00am-12:00pm; open and close gate for approved vendors to take items off event site
- Tear-Down; 10:00am-12:00pm; Assist in tearing down and cleaning up event site
***When you are interested in volunteering, please let us know which area you would prefer to be placed in and we will do our best to accomodate all requests!***
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16