Job Description: Manage and carry out the activities that support the financial activities of Doing Good.
Requirements: A passion for our mission to educate & engage communities by promoting & celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
Responsibilities: Each committee member will volunteer for certain activities or be assigned them depending upon individual interests, goals, and talents.
- Taxes: 990-EZ (due May 15th annually)
- Annual Reports
- For Secretary of State
- For Doing Good
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks
- Grant writing and grant management
- Corporate programs (Kroger, MAAPCO, Amazon, etc.)
- Social enterprises/additional revenue streams
- Fundraising events
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- 1-2 hours/month
- Email communication,