The goal of this position is to help the young artist to achieve their goals of being an artist, whether it is through their art piece or presentation. We as instructors are mentors and want to help the youth find their niche and help them to build confidence in all they do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere
* Allowing students the opportunity to express themselves through art
* Teaching on how to create new exciting projects
* Being a role model for other young artist to look up to
* Responsible for keeping a well maintained art area.
* Responsible for maintaining inventory
Art instructors are responsible for the overall operations of the art class.
Expectation is to organize, supervise, and instruct on daily activities.
Looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, well organized, creative individuals and loves helping children of all ages to explore their creativity.
* Art Instructors are expected to bring their knowledge and talent into the classroom, as well as introduce the youth to art in many forms and traditions.
* Must have a flexible schedule
* Must be able to demonstrate what is being taught and explain for understanding.
* Must have at least 2 or more years experience in drawing, sketching and painting.
* Additional art skills are welcomed
* Must be able to come up with fresh and original ideas
* No Degree is required but would be helpful
Most importantly. Understand that we do trust and believe in God. We will pray at the beginning and end of every session.
- Exhibition Arts
- Visual Arts
- Interior / Exterior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4-5 hours per week
- Please send your resume with response.