Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere
* Allowing students the opportunity to express themselves through art
* Teaching on how to create new exciting projects
* Being a role model for other young artist to look up to
* Responsible for keeping a well maintained art area.
* Responsible for maintaining inventory
Art instructors are responsible for the overall operations of the art class.
Expectation is to organize, supervise, and instruct on daily activities.
Looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, well organized, extroverted, creative individuals and loves helping children of all ages to explore their creativity.
Art Instructors for all grade levels:
* Art Instructors are expected to bring their knowledge and talent into the classroom. Introduce the youth to art in many forms and traditions.
* Must have a flexible schedule
* Must be able to demonstrate what is being taught and explain for understanding.
* Must have at least 2- 4 years experience in drawing, sketching and painting.
* Additional art skills are welcomed
* Must be able to come up with fresh and original ideas
* No Degree is required but would be helpful
Most importantly. Understand that we do trust and believe in God. We will pray at the beginning and end of every session.
- Exhibition Arts
- Visual Arts
- Interior / Exterior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4-5 hours per week
- Please send your resume with response.