You can help feed the elderly--literally!
The purpose of SeniorCare's Meals on Wheels Program is to allow senior citizens to maintain their independence by remaining in their own homes or apartments while providing a hot, nutritious noontime meal Mondays - Fridays. Meals on Wheels drivers are ordinary people who make an extraordinary difference!
Volunteers are needed to deliver meals to elders live in the following communities: Beverly, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Rockport, Topsfield and Wenham.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Meals on Wheels...
- Drive an elder to a Doctor...
- Pet Care - NorthShore Area
- Like Talking to people/answering...
- Tax Aide Program
- 2018 RSVP Volunteer Opportunities!
- Helping with Mobile Market
- Helping find affordable...
- Like helping seniors learn...
- Ombudsman Program
- Caring Connections Through...
- Data Entry / Statistical Help...