NVFS is looking for volunteer groups of up to 8 to bring and serve Dinner to the residents of its SERVE's Family Care Shelter on weeknights. Serving time for Dinner is 5pm. Meals, provided and supplied entirely by the volunteers, may be brought in or prepared on-site in our fully equipped kitchen. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old (volunteers 16 -18 allowed with parent) Prior experience with meals is helpful. Volunteers will feel great knowing they are providing a home-cooked meal to adults and children coping with a homeless situation. This is a great group opportunity for offices and organizations!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One weeknight meal, 4pm to 7pm
- Must complete confidentiality agreement
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Help us end homelessness -...
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- NVFS Toy Drive Needs You!
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Santa Needed!!!
- Looking For a Great Group...
- Holiday Gift Wrappers Needed
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...