We make a living by what we get; but we make a life by what we give...COME HELP OUR HOSPICE
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePatient residence-private home or nursing homeVolunteer in your community!Akron, OH 44310
Volunteers don't necessarily have the time, they have the heart. They have the heart to spend time with a hospice patient and to give that person some joy at the end of life. The patient's within hospice have 6 months or less to live.
We have over 10 volunteer opportunities in various settings. No experience necessary, contact us today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 months or 50 hours
- 15 hour hospice volunteer training, health screening, fingerprint scan (no cost to you)
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Companion Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- We make a living by what we get;...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran