Goodwill’s Health Equipment Link Program (HELPs) collects, cleans and refurbishes donated medical equipment before linking it to someone in need in the community. The walkers, crutches, bath benches, wheelchairs and other pieces of durable medical equipment provided through Goodwill HELPs are free of charge to people of all walks of life who are unable to purchase for themselves the equipment they need to live independent lives.
HELPs Volunteers assist in job duties such as cleaning, refurbishing and organizing durable medical equipment at Goodwill’s Dodds Ave. location. Volunteers can be schedule for anytime between 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
This and all volunteer positions are unpaid and will remain on a volunteer basis for volunteers wanting to serve the mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
- Patient Care
- Physical Therapy
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Office Assistant - Volunteer
- Retail Volunteer - Fort Oglethorpe
- Store Greeter - Highway 58
- Retail Volunteer - Hwy 58
- Retail Volunteer - Hixson
- Retail Volunteer - Rhea Co.
- Retail Volunteer - LaFayette
- Retail Volunteer - Tullahoma
- Retail Volunteer - Manchaster
- Store Greeter - East Brainerd
- Retail Volunteer - McMinnville
- Retail Volunteer - Chatsworth
- Medical Equipment...
- Videographer - Volunteer
- Filing Clerk - Volunteer
- Retail Volunteer - Paul Huff Store
- Store Greeter - Hixson/Northgate
- IT Intern/Volunteer
- Computer Class Teacher Assistant
- Retail Volunteer - Kimball