Empower 2 Play is an international 501(c)(3) non profit and our charge is to empower under-resourced communites through sports and education. We are seeking experienced Social Media Interns to join our cause. If you are passionate about athletics, education, child advocacy, and poverty alleviation, then we would love for you to be a part of the E2P family.
We believe, given the resources and opportunity, that every child has the abilty to reach their dreams
Our Story: https://vimeo.com/147304996
Empower 2 Play is looking for PR interns who flexes both sides of their brains and understands that a good idea is made intellectually and intuitively. Someone who thinks a ridiculous social campaign is a great idea- a Craftsman(or woman) of culture.
- Create and distribute press releases
- Fully support the PR strategy and execute it fully
- Communicate and build relationships with reporters and the community
- Build and update contact lists
- Schedule ,coordinate and attend various events
- Search for press clippings and maintain a database
- Strong desire to learn with a professional drive
- Currently majoring in and/or graduate in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism.
- Strong writing skills and a solid understanding of social media
- Intellectually curious,persistent and takes initiatives
- Hands-on learning experience
- Make an impact on children's lives globally
- Global network and an opportunity to connect with relevant people in the field
- Fun,professional environment
- Did we forget? We are a remote team, which means you can complete your internship from anywhere !
We a passionate and fun group of individuals. We have a unique and energetic remote team , that is focussed and committed to working hard to help children achieve their dreams.Our organization produces quality work and seeks an intern who can participate in our Marketing and online presence efforts.
Come join an organization that empowers under-resourced domestic and international communities through sports.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5- 10 Hours Per Week