In addition to impact programs supporting the elderly, disadvantaged preschool children, veterans and at-risk youth, RSVP also offers volunteer opportunities through partnerships with hundreds of area nonprofits.
Let us help you find an opportunity to match your skills, interests and availability. For example, you can: Volunteer at an area museum, historic site or thrift shop, work with a therapy pet, give a juvenile offender a second chance, visit hospice patients or veterans, help with therapeutic horse riding, staff a food cupboard or deliver warm meals and a smile, assist at blood drives, assist with gardening and lots more! Contact RSVP to find your perfect volunteer experience.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Explore Volunteering
- America Reads/Reading Coaches
- Social Media Specialist. Work...
- Get joy from Reading to...
- Adult Literacy
- America Reads/Reading Coaches in...
- Meals on Wheels in Kennett
- America Reads / Reading Coaches...
- Virtual Algebra Tutors
- Medicare Counseling
- STEM Career Exploration Presenters
- Mentoring Students
- Fundraising Volunteers Needed....
- Meals-on-Wheels in Coatesville
- Helping Seniors at Home
- Veterans Return to School
- Community Links Programs