Do you have 1-2 hours per week to spend brightening the day/life of another person? If so, Hospice Volunteering may be for you! Grace Hospice is in need of a Volunteer in the Eastgate to visit with our patients. Training is provided for all potential Volunteers.
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- UA/TB test
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice